Samsung Galaxy A32 4G was officially released on February 25, 2021.
The smartphone is pack with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The device comes with a big screen of a 6.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution.
The smartphone feature a quad-camera that includes 64 MP (wide) + 8 (ultrawide) + 5 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) sensor on the rear side. The front camera there is 20 MP (wide) for clicking selfies and recording videos.
It also features GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 5.0, and USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go. Samsung Galaxy A32 4G runs on the Android 11 operating system with One UI 3.0.
The sensors include Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. It supports Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) while the dimension of the device is 158.9 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm and it weighs 184 grams.
- Display – 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display, 90Hz Refresh rate
- Camera Rear- Main: 64MP, F1.8
- Ultra Wide: 8MP, F2.2
- Macro: 5MP, F2.4
- Depth: 5MP, F2.4
- Front Selfie: 20MP, F2.2
- Body-73.6 x 158.9 x 8.4mm
- Processor – Octa-Core Processor (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.8GHz)
- Memory – 6GB RAM and 128GB Internal Storage
- MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)
- Battery 5,000mAh (typical)
- 15W Fast Charging
- Authentication – On-Screen Fingerprint
- Audio – Dolby Atmos
- Network – LTE