As the Galaxy S10, the Samsung Galaxy S10+ comes with a powerful Snapdragon 855 chip, a glass-and-metal construction, and a fingerprint reader built inside the display. It is bigger, however, meaning that you get a larger, 6.4-inch OLED screen and a larger, 4100mAh battery lasting longer between charges. The phone comes with 128gb of built-in storage and 8GB of RAM. The camera system is identical, combining a main, 12MP camera with dual aperture, with a 2x zoom telephoto camera and a super wide-angle cam for epic shots. On the front, the curved display stretches from one edge to another, interrupted only by an oval cutout for the 10MP dual front-facing camera with autofocus and 4K video recording.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (S10+) 6.4″AMOLED, 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM, Android 9.0 Pie, 4G, Black DUOS
- 6.4-inch, Dynamic AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 X 3040 pixels (522 ppi)
- Always On Display, HDR10+
- Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI with 12GB RAM
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (USA, China, Latin America), Octa-core Exynos 9820 (EMEA)
- 128GB built in storage and support memory card up to 512GB
- 12MP + 12MP + 16MP tri rear camera and 10MP + 8MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint sensor (under Display)
- Fast Wireless Charging
- Water and Dust Proof (IP68 certification)
- 4,100mAh non removable Li-ion battery
There are no reviews yet.